Viagra Sildenafil100mg is effective regulator of potency and represents an entirely new oral drug which is intended for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The drug restores potency, is responsible for the origination and support an erection in response to the natural sexual stimulation.
As with any medicinal agent, there’re possible Sildenafil side effects. Nevertheless, not everyone who used Sildenafil 100mg will experience side effects. It has been determined, most males tolerate the Sildenafil well. When men do develop sildenafil side effects, as a rule, the symptoms are minor and this meaning they require no special treatment and are easily treated independently or your doctor. According to one research, up to 2.5 % of people taking sildenafil medicine stopped it because of side effects.
Sildenafil side effects
Sildenafil pills have been studied extensively in special clinical trials, with over 3,700 persons having been evaluated. In these studies, Sildenafil side effects are documented. Hence, it is possible to see what Sildenafil side effects occur, how frequently they appear, and also how they compare to the group not using this medical product.
Based on these special studies, common sildenafil side effects (happening in more than 2 % of persons) comprised:
- Dizziness — 2 % of persons;
- Unexplained rash — 2 % of persons;
- Urinary tract Infections — 3 % of persons;
- Diarrhea — 3 % of persons;
- Vision problems, comprising problems telling the difference between two colors: blue and green, blurred vision and increased sensitivity to light — 3 % of persons;
- Nasal congestion — 4 % of persons;
- Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia — 7 % of persons;
- Facial flushing — 10 % of persons;
- Headache –16 % of persons.
There were several other common sildenafil side effects (as well seen in more than 2 % of persons) that were just as common in persons using a sugar pill instead of sildenafil as they were in persons using the actual medicament. These sildenafil side effects comprise:
- Flu-like symptoms;
- Back pain;
- Respiratory tract infections;
Withinspecial studies, there were a number of other sildenafil side effects that happened in less than 2 % of personswhile they were using sildenafil. It’s difficult to tell whether sildenafil side effects are caused by sildenafil or something else.
Some of these possible sildenafil side effects comprise but are not limited to:
- Angina pectoris;
- Allergic reactions;
- Temporary vision loss;
- Congestive heart failure;
- Dry mouth;
- A sudden decrease in or even loss of hearing;
- Muscle pain (known as myalgia);
- Prolonged erection without pain;
- Prolonged, painful erection (priapism);
- Inflammation of the sinuses (sinusitis);
- Urinary incontinence;
In rare cases, there have as well been perilous problems, which in the brain, heart, or blood vessels. These include:
- – Heart attack;
- – Sudden death;
- – Serious irregular heart rhythms (as well known as arrhythmias);
- – Stroke;
- – Transient ischemic attack, as well called a mini-stroke;
- – High blood pressure (hypertension);
- – Bleeding during the brain patient or in the spaces outside the brain;
- – Bleeding in the lungs.
In these cases, most of the persons have cardiovascular risk factors. As well sildenafil side effects happened within or shortly after sexual activity. Consequently, it’s difficult to tell whether these problems were related to sildenafil 100mg medicinal agent, the person’s existing factors of risk, sexual activity, or combination of these.
But in general, the side effects were transient in nature and have been moderately severe. When increasing the dose of the occurrence rate of adverse events increased significantly.
When driving, other mechanisms or while performing work requiring greater attention, use of Sildenafil is not recommended, as it reduces the response and may cause defective color vision with a predominance of blue and blue shades.
In order to determine the causes of erectile dysfunction or impotence and choose the best way of treating it, it is necessary to address to the expert, otherwise, self-treatment and receiving sexual stimulants can lead to serious violations of the organism.
The use of sexual stimulants, in particular sildenafil is categorically forbidden to use men with heart failure and impaired work of the cardiovascular system.
Also sildenafil should be used with caution in patients with anatomical deformation of the penis.
Thus, in spite of the fact sildenafil 100mg is a powerful and effective sex stimulator, its use requires consultation with a specialist. Before you buy sildenafil be sure to visit the doctor and get a professional advice.